Sunday, December 2, 2012

It all starts with a story

Since I was a small child i wanted to build a wooden model ship. I started when I was 9, together with my father, but we only managed to create the keel and stopped.

Last month, while talking with a friend about this, I decided it is the right time to start this. Because we were talking about pirates, the choice was simple: she had to be the Black Pearl!

I looked a bit in the internet and I ended up with some possibilities: built it from scratch or buy a kit. I did not had all the tools needed for scratch building, so i started to look for a kit. There are not many solutions around, but ebay helped and soon I ordered the kit.

There will be a number of posts that will present how the things evolve.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment