Tuesday, December 18, 2012

More Second Layer Planking

I think you are already bored by this now, but i thought i would update you a bit with the progress.

This is how the left side looks like now:


You can still see some places were the first layer of planking needed some putty and sanding. I needed to taper most of the planks that are getting to the front and this takes a lot of time.



This is how the right side looks like now. I have started with this one and i did maybe to much experimentation in some places :). I still have to decide if I will try to fix it or get the planks that are not good down and redo some parts. It is however down there, where it is not very easy to spot.


This is the front view. This part looks good enough, I am happy with how it comes out.


Also, the vacation is coming. I have a week booked in the mountains, mostly for skying. The Pearl will stay at home. Most probably, I will have some time for she after the next year starts. But you never know! So stay tuned for more updates!


No comments:

Post a Comment